Current Covid Policies
Below is a list of some of the things that we have completed in preparation for your attendance.
- Touchless antibacterial hand soap in the restrooms
- Touchless paper towel dispensers
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed on both sides of the foyer in the front of the sanctuary
- Ultraviolet lighting in all the AC units (kills 99.9% of germs that pass through the AC units)
The Bible clearly teaches us about germs and good practice. The Scripture does mention not to put unclean food in a clay pot, wash your hands, if you have a blood disease to stay away from others and many other things. Yet at the same time I want to remind you that as Christians we are to respond with faith, not fear. This is a good time for us as believers to stay anchored in the truth of God's word. Let your fearless faith shine as you trust in Jesus!
The Scriptures teach in 2nd Timothy 1:7 "for God is not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and a sound mind." And in Psalm 91:5-7, 10-11 "5 do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day. 6 do not dread the disease that stocks in darkness nor the disaster that strikes at midday. 7 though a thousand fall at your side though 10,000 are dying around you, these evils will not touch you."... "9 if you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the most high your shelter 10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home. 11 for he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go."
So we declare on the basis of Scripture that every disease, germ, and virus will not hurt us. I cover Trinity assembly it's members and attendees with the blood of Jesus.
Yet also on the basis of Scripture join us in our efforts by adhering to the following best practices:
- Please do not attend if you are not feeling well or are experiencing any symptoms of sickness. Please join us on Facebook
- Cover your mouth (with your forearm) when coughing or sneezing.